Poker Poopy's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poker Poopy's Forum

Discuss Poker with PokerPoopy :)

You are not connected. Please login or register

Home Game idea thread:

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Home Game idea thread: Empty Home Game idea thread: Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:05 pm

matt0216

Admin

If you have any ideas for the type of freerolls we play, or buy-in tournaments post them here. If the ideas you post are well liked by others we will probably add them..

I'll start with some ideas:

First I think for any tournament we play there should be a bounty on pokerpoopy. In a freeroll it would be maybe $5, and in any buy-in mtt it could be the price of the buy-in. This idea was mentioned in the chat at some point, and I think it would make all the tournaments more enjoyable.

Here's a freeroll type I think could be some fun.

We would have a normal freeroll where there would be one winner only. This winner would then have the chance to face off against pokerpoopy in a heads-up match. If he beats him, he wins X amount.

There are a couple of ways that could be changed. For example, the freeroll could also be a heads-up shootout where winner takes all, or it could just be a normal mtt.

Another thing that could be fun would be that when pokerpoopy wins the heads up match the prize pool could be rolled over to the next match. I don't know if that's good or not, but it seems like it would work. And let's say if poopy wins 3-4 straight he get's to keep the money since we all suck Smile

Tell me what you think and give some of your own ideas.

https://pokerpoopy.forumotion.com

2Home Game idea thread: Empty Re: Home Game idea thread: Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:19 am

ILLUSlON

ILLUSlON

I was thinking that it would be fun to run 4 simultaneous tournaments. All of which would be 1k in chips with 3min blinds.

3Home Game idea thread: Empty Re: Home Game idea thread: Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:00 pm

Robbar301

I had mentioned a bounty on poopy would be cool. I can add tournaments of any kind. Keep giving me ideas and Ill make them happen. I think the freeroll where there is 1 winner that gets to play poopy is a great Idea.

4Home Game idea thread: Empty Re: Home Game idea thread: Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:51 am

pokerpoopy

pokerpoopy
Admin

matt0216 wrote:If you have any ideas for the type of freerolls we play, or buy-in tournaments post them here. If the ideas you post are well liked by others we will probably add them..

I'll start with some ideas:

First I think for any tournament we play there should be a bounty on pokerpoopy. In a freeroll it would be maybe $5, and in any buy-in mtt it could be the price of the buy-in. This idea was mentioned in the chat at some point, and I think it would make all the tournaments more enjoyable.

Here's a freeroll type I think could be some fun.

We would have a normal freeroll where there would be one winner only. This winner would then have the chance to face off against pokerpoopy in a heads-up match. If he beats him, he wins X amount.

There are a couple of ways that could be changed. For example, the freeroll could also be a heads-up shootout where winner takes all, or it could just be a normal mtt.

Another thing that could be fun would be that when pokerpoopy wins the heads up match the prize pool could be rolled over to the next match. I don't know if that's good or not, but it seems like it would work. And let's say if poopy wins 3-4 straight he get's to keep the money since we all suck Smile

Tell me what you think and give some of your own ideas.

Love

5Home Game idea thread: Empty home game ideas Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:40 pm

voltastyllo

hey yeah i think maybe run some sort of thing were the person with the most points at end of the month gets to play poopy for a nice prize and yeah if poopy wins the prize rolls over but also the weekly tourney that u get points in make it decent stacks and not turbo so then more room for good play would be nice to have like an omaha mondays tourney or something with a buy in????

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]