Poker Poopy's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poker Poopy's Forum

Discuss Poker with PokerPoopy :)

You are not connected. Please login or register

All about P90x

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1All about P90x Empty All about P90x Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:58 pm

pokerman27

Hey Poopy! I'm starting P90x soon too. Be really good to hear your thoughts, share tips, motivation etc! Let me know how it goes.

2All about P90x Empty Re: All about P90x Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:55 pm

pokerpoopy

pokerpoopy
Admin

damn wish i saw this earlier!

My gf and I started and only did 10 out of the first 14 days Sad We weren't eating a healthy diet, and since we missed some workouts, we're starting it over again tomorrow.

But from the first 2 weeks, I loved every minute of it and was sore as hell! GL to you Smile

3All about P90x Empty Re: All about P90x Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:45 am

pokerman27

pokerpoopy wrote:damn wish i saw this earlier!

My gf and I started and only did 10 out of the first 14 days Sad We weren't eating a healthy diet, and since we missed some workouts, we're starting it over again tomorrow.

But from the first 2 weeks, I loved every minute of it and was sore as hell! GL to you Smile

Hey man! I start P90x on Monday and am itching to get on it! Been waiting until my schedule is clear so I have no excuses. Get on it mate and keep it up...let's keep the motivation for it. A better body, better mind, better poker results

4All about P90x Empty Re: All about P90x Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:45 pm

pokerpoopy

pokerpoopy
Admin

pokerman27 wrote:
pokerpoopy wrote:damn wish i saw this earlier!

Hey man! I start P90x on Monday and am itching to get on it! Been waiting until my schedule is clear so I have no excuses. Get on it mate and keep it up...let's keep the motivation for it. A better body, better mind, better poker results

Yes sir! And hey, I'm starting this Monday also! (The 15th) so that's perfect!

5All about P90x Empty Re: All about P90x Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:38 am

pokerman27

How's it going Poopy? I just finished week 3

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum