Poker Poopy's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poker Poopy's Forum

Discuss Poker with PokerPoopy :)

You are not connected. Please login or register

Where are you?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Where are you? Empty Where are you? Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:04 pm

DaffyDuck101

DaffyDuck101

Poopy, what's going on? You must be far, far behind pace now, you gotta get back on the grind, sir!

2Where are you? Empty Re: Where are you? Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:54 am

pokerpoopy

pokerpoopy
Admin

DaffyDuck101 wrote:Poopy, what's going on? You must be far, far behind pace now, you gotta get back on the grind, sir!

Yes, I have given up on my pace for February in hopes of vastly improving my game. Goal for end of March is 900K instead of 1MM now, not too shabby Smile

3Where are you? Empty Re: Where are you? Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:40 pm

bigjoker66

pokerpoopy wrote:
DaffyDuck101 wrote:Poopy, what's going on? You must be far, far behind pace now, you gotta get back on the grind, sir!

Yes, I have given up on my pace for February in hopes of vastly improving my game. Goal for end of March is 900K instead of 1MM now, not too shabby Smile

How is the coaching going?

What is the time frame when you think you might start playing again?

4Where are you? Empty Re: Where are you? Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:00 pm

pokerpoopy

pokerpoopy
Admin

bigjoker66 wrote:
pokerpoopy wrote:

How is the coaching going?

What is the time frame when you think you might start playing again?

Hey, didn't get any coaching yet, but I do believe that I am about 99% sure I'm getting lessons from the guy I wanted! So that is really good news Smile

He's going away for 4 days, and will be back around the 28th of Feb. So that is when I will start getting lessons...but I am going to play a bit probably starting tn or tmw. Not gonna mass table, gonna prob play 12 tables and try to work on that redline and see how I do.

GL guys, I will be back soon!

Poopy

5Where are you? Empty whered u go? Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:23 pm

TheTyman9

Yo poopy whered you go? Did you completely give up poker? Havent seen a blog or you playing in forever. gl bro.

6Where are you? Empty Re: Where are you? Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:53 pm

pokerpoopy

pokerpoopy
Admin

Was gone for awhile looking/getting coaching and getting ready to move into a new place!

7Where are you? Empty Re: Where are you? Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:59 pm

bigjoker66

pokerpoopy wrote:Was gone for awhile looking/getting coaching and getting ready to move into a new place!

Oh New place = New/Faster internet Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Hope to see you on soon!

8Where are you? Empty Re: Where are you? Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:44 pm

pokerpoopy

pokerpoopy
Admin

bigjoker66 wrote:
pokerpoopy wrote:Was gone for awhile looking/getting coaching and getting ready to move into a new place!

Oh New place = New/Faster internet Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Hope to see you on soon!

Yes sir! Still having trouble finding a place though, but wherever it is, will be within a month!

Then the JTV stream will be amazing as I can get a table on there too and u guys can see everything Smile

9Where are you? Empty Re: Where are you? Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:59 pm

DaffyDuck101

DaffyDuck101

Gotta bump this. Poopy, where art thou?

We miss you, man. How are you handling all the bullshit that's going on with poker in the US right now? I feel for you, it's some messed up shit... Sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum